We can no longer use beautiful Camp Webb. Please join us at the new location to enjoy food, companionship and a grand tournament to determine the Heirs to the Kingdom.
Join us in a flower-filled springtime event in a handicapped-accessible venue to watch Northshield’s flower of fighters vie to be our next heirs. Lots of merchants, an active Artisan’s Row, entertainment, inexpensive lunch available, cash bar, fantastic French feast.
Site opens at 8 a.m. for combatants, consorts and merchants, and at 9 a.m. for the populace.
- $12 for adult members (please note price change)
- $8 students, youth, senior citizen members (65+), children under 5 free.
- $3 non-member surcharge, for "adult" admissions
- $11 feast per person, limited to 150 people (note that the price has changed)
- Merchant fee: $10 (per 10’ x 10’ space plus site fee, tables and chairs extra).
Pre-Registration forms on website, Caer Anterth Mawr, events, Crown Tourney