There have been some changes to the paperwork requirementsfor heraldic submissions. Effectiveimmediately:A complete name submission (whether for your persona, alternate name, or household name) should include the following:
- One copy of the Name Submission form
- One copy of all documentation for your name
- A check for $5.00 US made out to "SCA - Northshield College of Heralds"
A complete device or badge submission should include the following:
This is a significant change as those who have submitted a deviceor badge know, and will require much less time spent with your Crayola Markersand submission forms. I expect we willbe flooded with submissions now.
- One COLORED copy of the Device Submission form or Badge Submission form (Fieldless Badge form; Lozenge Badge form). Color copies should be done with color markers (Classic Crayola Markers are best). Color printers and color pencils are not acceptable.
- One BLACK AND WHITE LINE ART copy of the same form. This copy should be a BLACK & WHITE LINE drawing. Black ink or marker is preferable to pencil for this drawing, as they will scan better.
- One copy of any documentation for unusual charges (if applicable)
- A check for $5.00 made out to "SCA - Northshield College of Heralds"
For those who will miss the coloring, I recommend a goodcoloring book. J