Shire of Mistig Waetru
Thru End Date:
700 Calumet Building
700 Calumet st.
Arts & Sciences Competition
The next Road to the Isle will be at the 700 Calumet Building in Lake Linden.
DO keep an eye on our website, especially close to the event date, for all the information that isn't ready at the time of this writing such as the class schedule, martial schedule, and feast menu!
- a period feast, Italian style! (off-board space available)
- a Bardic Challenge, entries presented at feast
- A&S beancount contest (Enter any one item you've made since the last Road to the Isle)
- Fighting [pending marshal availability]
- Stone Beer returns!! A collaborative brew. Anyone over 21, even with no brewing experience, can participate. You must pre-register with the autocrat. To participate, you will need to bring a half pound of malt extract (of any type) and your own half gallon jug to take it home. 10 slots available.
Autocrat - Lord Ragnarr jafnkollr
Deputy Autocrat - Lady Freydís in tryggva Sigurðardóttir
Feast Steward - Lady Angharad verch Rhys
Full Name of the Event - Road to the Isle XX
Date(s) of the event - April 22, 2016
Name of host branch - Shire of Mistig Waetru
Name of the Site - 700 Calumet Building
Site street address - 700 Calumet st. / Lake Linden, MI 49945
Site opens/closes - 9am / 10pm
Event Registration - members $5 nonmembers $10; Free for youth 10 and under. No family cap.
Feast - TBA
Checks payable to: - SCA Inc. Shire of Mistig Waetru
Reservations/deadlines - No preregistration
Event Steward contact - Anthony Heathcoat / 802 W Edwards ave. Houghton, MI 49931 / 906 523 9280
Accessibility - Poor; many stairs required to even get into the building
Children's activities - No
Populace Space - Dedicated room for populace space
Merchant Space - No
Food other than feast - Lunch
Website URL - https://sites.google.com/site/mistigwaetru/road-2017
Off-Board Seating - Yes
Wet site - Yes