The Archer / Heavy Warlord is back with a twist!! On this day the Warlord is only the beginning! The competing sides will be chosen via the Warlord Tourney, then the fun will begin. War points will be accumulated via contests of Bardic Talent, Games of Chance (Goose – gambling variation) and Skill (Kubb), Prowes on the field (Goose – combat variation), and Skill with the bow. Join us for a good time for all.
Arrive on - Friday $10; Saturday $7
No extra fees for Camping
Sorry no Merchants (City Ordinance)
Make Checks Payable to SCA - Shire of Silfren Mere.
Preregistrations should be sent to:
9459 County Road 105 NW
Pine Island, MN 55963
310 3rd Ave NW
Oronoco, MN 55960
From the North - take your best route toe Highway 52. Head South until you come to Oronoco, take the County Road 12 exit (this is a left hand turn just beyond mile marker 67) and cross the highway. There is ongoing construction on Highway 52 in Oronoco so be careful. The campground will be about 1 mile, and on your Right.
From the South - take your best route toe Highway 52. Head North until you come to Oronoco, take the first Oronoco exit (exit 64). At the top of the overpass take a right on County Road 112, go about .2 of amile and take a left onto the frontage road. This frontage road becomes Minneosta Avenue. Stay on Minneosta Avenue 2 miles until you come to a stop sign at the "T" intersection. Take a left on County Road 12 and go .2 of a mile. The camp ground is on the Left.
Duncan's Stew $5
- Torchlight Tournament (Friday Night)
- Authorizations by appointment only and marshal availability (Saturday Morning)
- Novice Tournament (Saturday Morning)
- Archer / Heavy Warlord Tournament (2 Points)
- Heavy "Goose" Tournament (1 point)
- Archer / Heavy Warlord Tournament
- Wheel of Fate Tournament (1 Point)
- Board Games
- "Goose" board game, the gambling variation (1 Point)
- Kubb Tournament (1 Point)
The team with the most War Points wins the day!
Teams must contain at least 1 Armored Combatant, 1 Archer, and 1 non-martial member.
- 6 pm Site opens Dusk Armor Inspections begin
Dark Torchlight tourney
- 9 am Troll opens
- 10 am Authorizations- Appointment only; depending on marshal’s
Armor inspections begin
- 11 am Novice Tourney
Gaming Pavilion opens
Open Archery shoot
- Noon Warlord Tourney *
- 2 pm (or after Warlord) Fighter’s game *
Archery Wheel O Fate *
- 2:30 pm Story hour with Milk and Cookies *
- 3 pm Troll closes
- 5 pm Duncan’s Stew
Possible Evening activities - more Kubb, Dancing, Bardic Circle, Mace toss
Theodweard l'Archier (Terry Glidden)
Rosamund McInnes frae Moray (Elizabeth Ahern)
Please check back for more information.