The Coronation of Hrodir and Anne
-- A Coronation set in Viking Age York --
- Her Majesty's Armoured Champion Tourney
- His Majesty's Rapier Champion Tourney
- Arts and Sciences Contest -- The theme will be Viking Age York. Documentation is encouraged, as is the ability to speak with Their Majesties about your entry. There will be a comment sheet so you can receive feedback regarding your entry. There will be peer and non-peer categories with Their Majesties deciding the winner.
- Hot Lunch with a Norse flair. (Menu is pending)
- Evening Feast in Their Majesties' Hall, a beautiful dining hall with a decidedly Norwegian flavor. (Menu is pending)
Site Fee Only: Ages 0 - 4: Free / Ages 5 - 10: $5 / Ages 11 and up: $10
Site Fee with Hot Lunch: Ages 0 - 10: $10 / Ages 11 and up: $15
Feast: $16 per person
Non Member Surcharge: $5
Pre-registration is required for Lunch and Feast and will close September 1, 2010. There will be NO seats available after that date! The meals are catered, and we must give the caterer exact numbers before the even
Payment is not required to pre-register.To pre-register for Lunch and/or Feast, please send an email to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 854-7248 any day before 8:00 PM. We need the number of people and the name, age category, and meals (lunch, feast, or both) for each person so we can give the meal counts to the camp kitchen by September 1. This is the same process for both lunch and evening feast. You are welcome to preregister for one or both meals.
I cannot stress the importance of preregistration enough. If you want to eat lunch or sit feast YOU MUST PREREGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2010. The menus are prepared to an exact number, and we will not have spare meals.
Site Rules and Notes:
- Site is dry.
- Offsite food is not allowed. There are a good many places to eat lunch nearby if you prefer that option.
- Site is completely handicapped-accessible.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
- Merchants are welcome free of charge, be advised you may be outdoors (indoor space will be arranged if possible, we will know by mid August at the latest).
- Lodging is available on site in well appointed, communal cabins. More details soon.
- Lists of hotels will be provided soon, those with blocks of rooms for discount will be noted.
- There will be limited crash space with Orlova Dolina's families.
More details will be added soon.