Shire of Rokeclif
Thru End Date:
Arts & Sciences Display
Three Rivers Waldorf School
901 Caledonia St.
Arts & Sciences Competition
The day will be filled with period leisure activities with a focus on period board and dice games. We will hold classes during the morning to teach those interested, with tournaments after lunch. The main event will be a speed chess tournament, with the final game consisting of a human chess board to determine who shall reign as the Rokeclif Leisure Champion. (Note: Volunteer chess pieces needed.)
For those wondering how we are doing siege weapons, well, they are not full size. Please see the web site for more details on our siege weapon activities.
- Site Open 9am to 9pm.
- Site Fee: $8.00.
- Family maximum of $25 for parents / guardian and minor children
- Non-member surchage: $5.00.
- Lunch: See web site.
- Evening Feast: $7.00 - see web site for details.
- Preregistration recommended by April 15th, 2011.
- Garb is expected though there are limited areas for changing.
- Site is handicapped-accessible.
- Site is discretely damp and smoke free.
- Merchant space available - $10 per table - registration by April 1st, 2011.
This site is ©
Kingdom of Northshield. Original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.