St Radegund's Arts and Science Faire
Shire of Rivenwood Tower
Thru End Date:
as XLVIII (48)
Jack Mc Gowan's Farm
20001 Hawkeye Lane
Arts & Sciences Display
Shire of Rivenwood Tower Hosts
St. Radegund’s Faire
Days of Divers Arts and Sciences
See shire website for map, complete directions class list and event details: www.rivenwoodtower.org
You can also contact Nell the Innocent at email@example.com for more information
NOTE: When searching on Google maps 20001 Hawkeye Lane is also Township road 198. The actual road sign is Hawkeye Lane/Shamrock Lane
GPS coords: 44 07 30 N 94 03 09 W
Site and Camping Information
- Merchants are welcome and free
- Camping is basically primitive. There is access to water pumps and port-a-potties.
- You may dig fire pits on the site, put you have to replace the sod.
- The site has a large, shaded child friendly play area
- No small pets as there are large birds of prey
- There are no showers on site
- Site is handicap accessible
- Site is wet
- If we experience severe Hot Weather there will be a siesta in the afternoon: Bring swimsuits!
In addition to traditional classes and our hands on classes, this year we plan to host a series of themed workshops. The goal is to provide unstructured time for people to work on one large project, several small projects or simply learn a series of new skills.
We have several areas for classes: some are inside with lights and electricity. We have a building for armoring and hot metal work. We have large outdoor areas suitable for outdoor classes.
To volunteer to teach a class or workshop Please contact class coordinator or event steward.
Armored CombatIf we experience severe Hot Weather there will be a siesta in the afternoon: Bring swimsuits!