A report from the court of Northshield, presided over by Their Dread Stellar Majesties, Yngvar and Luce, 8 December AS47 in the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr at the Feast of the Boar's Head.
Their Majesties were joined by Their Serene and Stellar Highnesses, Morgan and Lusche, Prince and Princess, Heirs to the Stellar Throne; Their Excellencies, Albrecht and Eva, Baron and Baroness of Caer Anterth; Their Draconic Royal Majesties, Dag and AnneMarie, Rex et Regina Mediterrinae; Their Serene Highnesses, Lucien and Caterina, Tainst and Tainsta, Heirs to the Dragon Thrones; and Their Outlandish Royal Majesties, Garick and Yasamin, King and Queen of the Outlands.
Court was herald over by Maol Mhichil mac Ghiolla Pheadair, Polaris Principal Herald; Alasdair Callum Montgomery, Master of Revels; and Kolfinna Hrafnkelsdottir, Aegis Herald; with assistance from Jutta van der Bruegghen, Polaris Signet pro tempore.
- Caer Anterth Mawr held a brief court.
- HL Dejaneece Amidiarum Vu, Kingdom Chronicler recognized Northshield's Black Fox Award honorable mentions and recipients, including Mistress Elashava bas Riva's award for her work on the Well Versed Issue of the Northwatch.
- Rivenwood Tower presented the proceeds of their fundraiser.
- The Event Stewards recognized various people involved with the activities and contests of the day.
- Master Dahrien Cordell invited folks to join in the revels for Caer Anterth's 40th Anniversary event, three years hence, which is being planned as a large-scale, immersive 14th Century event.
- Mistress Margaret Fitzwilliam of Kent, SUN Chancellor, announced the upcoming session of Stellar University, 9 February 47.
- Hvitskogar Village paid their taxes, despite Polaris Herald's unfortunate difficulties pronouncing their name.
- Jararvellir presented donations for Nordskogen's Toys for Tots drive.
- Master Cadwallan y Rhudd and Lady Katerina Unru presented the winners of the Queens Guard and A&S challenges.
- Princess Lusche presented the Princess' Sleeve to Lady Adele von Pasau.
- Their Majesties recognized those for whom this was their first or second event.