Meeting started at 1:05pm, adjourned 2:17pm
||Joshua H. Mock
||King of Northshield
||Eilis mac Maurice
||Queen of Northshield
||Prince of Northshield
||Mary of Carrigart
||Princess of Northshield
||Katriona ni Chonarain
||Innokenti Rublyov called Kenya
||Tristan von Eisig
||Osric of Fayrehope
||Maighread ingen Sean
||MOAS – outgoing
||Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev
||John Patrick Kowal
||Caradoc Llew Du ap Morgan
||Marwen de la Rivere
- Law Change Proposals
- III-900, II-1000, V-2040 - Proposed change regarding passport requirements. Proposal dropped.
- I-230 – change passed, must be read into court
- X-1220 – wording change for Scroll of Honor display. Passed, must be read into court
- Laws renumbering for clarity. Pass – must be read into court
- Katriona is Acting Kingdom Youth Minister
- Currently the chirurgeon fund is for first aid supplies. Need to also ensure that Chirurgeon has administrative budget, comparable to other Great Officers.
- Pay to Play versus Non-member Surcharge
- This is currently being discussed by Grand Council as well.
- Will work with Law Clerk to draft a proposed law revision for populace comment.
- Corporate stipend has not kept pace with increased postage costs. Northwatch is not currently financially self-supporting
- Moving to ½ size, will need to limit to 24 pages. May not be able to publish full lists of deputies every month
- Electronic distribution of kingdom newsletters is disallowed
- Encourage fundraising/sponsorship options
- Consider a law change to allow for financial support from kingdom
- Kingdom Events Updates
- Spring 08 Coronation will be one week later than normal (April 19)
- Spring 08 Crown Tourney – approval given for venue change (Expo Center)
- Fall 08 Crown Tourney – bid received, pending review
- Coronation Decision Process – carry forward the trial for another reign and re-evaluate.
- Law Changes Read
- Court opened at request of Their Majesties, Caradoc herald. Read in law changes I-230, X-1220, and law change renumbering