Stallari Email List Minutes of decisions reached during August 2005
All Stallari members are on list.
- Created report to Board of Directors about Northshield’s priorities for the Society for the BoD Long Range Planning Meeting.
- Kevin O’Shaughnessy, Mark Gipson, will be the next Kingdom Earl Marshall. This means that Rapier Marshall will be open.
- There will be a brief Stallari meeting at Crown Tournament.
- There will be a full Stallari meeting at Officer’s Day.
- Published policy on New Groups and Transitions.
- Gabriel Andvaka, Patrick Anderson, is a new deputy to Shava for special projects.
- Windhaven has requested the use of the second weekend of March for Fighters School. Permission was granted.
- Northshield expresses sympathy with those of Glen Abhean and Meridies. We will set up a way to support those affected by Hurricane Katrina. Elizabeth Wren will coordinate Northshield support. Contact information:
Lady Elizabeth Wren
(mka Kristine A. Anderson)
820 B Frederick St
Oshkosh WI 54901