There are no other activities scheduled for the day. Come, hone your armored combat skills, then go out and have fun with your fellow combatants. There are no classes, there is no feast, nothing but a full day of armored combat activities.
In simple terms, "Fight, fight, fight, lunch, fight, fight, fight, go home."
Site is open to participants 8:30am – 6pm
Event/Gate Steward – Ivetta/Petranella, 763-205-4104, firstname.lastname@example.org
MIC – Vladimir Radescu
Site fee $10. Checks payable to: SCA-The Barony of Nordskogen
- Site is dry. If anyone is seen violating this policy, they will be removed from site. Outside food and drink are welcome.
- Parking will be on the North side of the arena, the south side is used by the business next door. Entrance to the hockey arena is on the East side.
- There are no showers on site. After fighting is done, go to your hotel, shower and go eat with your friends.
- There is plenty of space for presences. Bring your own chairs!
- Google maps works beautifully for this site. Use their directions or the Ramsey County Parks website: http://www.co.ramsey.mn.us/parks/Ice/arenadirections.htm